

Today was my first day of preschool! I was a little nervous, so Mommy dressed me in my favorite T-shirt, it says "Quechee Gorge". Daddy's nickname for me is Queechie and when I visited Papa and Mimi in Vermont this summer, we got a shirt when we went to see Quechee Gorge.
When Mommy dropped me off, I was very brave! I didn't cry at all. I was very excited to meet new friends and play with new toys. Mommy was really brave too, she didn't cry either :-)
I get to go to school Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:45-12. It is a really neat program. It is at a high school and is run by the high school students who are part of a child development program.
In the last 2 pictures, you can see a little bit of what my classroom looks like. The first thing I spotted was the farm (you can see it in the background of the 3rd picture)! I was disappointed that I didn't get to play with it today. We sang songs, listened to stories and had parachute play time. I'm sure I did other things, but I didn't tell Mommy about them.
I was really excited to see Mommy when she came to get me. Mommy let me play some more while she signed me out. I thought she left without me and I started crying. Mommy said she'd rather have me cry when she picks me up than when she drops me off :-)
I was pretty tired by the time I got home, I was definitely ready for a rest. I even told Mommy that I was feeling a little cranky and I wanted to lay down.


5 comments:
Great blog!
We miss you guys. Olivia is at Ruskin Christian School now and learning her (1,2,3s), (A,B,Cs), and the Bible.
Stop by sometime.
Robin
Too cute. Congrats on your first day at school!
Hey! She looks so cute. The boys came in and said AHHH!!
We miss you all, but will be there in January. We hope to see everyone there!
We Love and Miss you very much Kira-Pooh. We are so proud of you for being a big girl and going to school. We are also proud of you Mommy for letting her go. Thanx for the blog, we'll talk to you soon. Love..PaPa & MiMi
Well this is a fine looking young lady who soon will be ready for the Big Time (kindergarden). The pictures look great. I'm very proud of her. Love and miss you. Uncle
Post a Comment